Qu0te M0tivati0n f0r myself..

I found myself today..
I found myself and ran away,
something pulled me back
Voice of reason
I forgot i had..
All i know is,
You not here to say..
but its written in the sky tonight..
so, i won't give up..
No i won't break down..
Soon than it seems
lifes turned around..
and i wil be strong..
even if it all goes wrong,
When im standing in the dark
I still believe someone is watching over me..
I've seen that Ray of light and its shining on my destiny..
Shining all the times..
And i won't be afraid
to follow everything it told me..
All i know is yesterday is gone
and right now,
I'M BELONG TO THIS MOMENT
TO MY DREAM....
it doesn't matter what other people say,
it doesn't matter how long it takes..
I believe in myself..n i'll find the way..
JUST BE TRUE TO MYSELF!!

Yess..
and thats how i finally know..
a piece of me.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment