The Importance of Having The Right People in your Life

Disappointed? Yes. I feel very disappointed. Without the solid reason and explaination, someone just simply said he's no feeling anymore with me. Just that simple he lost his feeling. hm.. I'm still can accept the fact but right now I'm slowly learn how to forget my feeling towards him. Hopefully I can. Even there so many things I've done with him, so much memories throughout the relationship. I know God has a better plan for me. Maybe a guy who loves me more than him.

On the flip side though, we have all met the type of person who literally drains us of our energy. The type who is always finding (or creating) something to complain about. These people serve as a virus to our happiness and can easily destroy it, if we let them.

right

The wrong people will make you question what you, yourself, are capable of. It’s important to realize the weight they can put on your shoulders, and that these feelings are not coming from within.


The right people will be standing next to you not only on the sunny days, but also on the rainy days. In fact, they’ll be the ones holding the umbrella over you.

It’s not just about finding the right people to be around – it’s also about BEING the right person to be around.


My ability to create the most positive, powerful legacy possible, will have much to do with the people I chose to surround myself with on a daily basis. I will Choose wisely in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment