Kamek Suka Klakar Bahasa Melayu Sarawak

I like to speak in Sarawak Malay even though I'm Sabahan. The first time that I heard Sarawak Malay was 5 years ago when I was studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan. My 2 roomates was Sarawakian girls from Bintulu and also Kuching. But the girl from Kuching didn't speak in Sarawak Malay because she is Chinese, the other one from Bintulu was the one who teach me to speak in Sarawak Malay. At the beginning I feel weird and can't understand each words that they speak. "Pembulak" was the word that I hardly to pronounce it because I'm Sabahan speak in Bahasa Melayu Baku, Sabahan people often speak with their "BaKu" slang.  I pronounce "PEMBULAK" with the K at the end.. The sarawakian pronounce PEMBULA without K. Am I right????
So when my ex-tutorial classmate teach me to pronounce PEMBULAK she ask me to throw away that letter of K, so I pronounce it as PEMBULAH... funny rite?? hahah.. 1 year study at there, I  can understand only a few words like "Kitak", "Kamek", "Pembulak".  Now, I can understand Sarawak Malay and can speak but still "Keras".. Because kadang2 rasa malu. Eventhough my boyfriend was Sarawakian he speak Sabahan Malay with me. Kadang2 jak klaka Melayu Sarawak ngan nya. But if we texting , we use Sarawak Malay.



Okay lah, let's learn some Sarawak Malay


Sarawak Malay
Malay
Sabahan Malay
Kamek
Saya
Sa,Sia, Saya
Kitak
Engkau
Ko
Nya
Dia
Dia
Sik
Tidak / Tak
Nda
Sik Ada
Tiada
Nda ada
Sik Boh
Jangan
Jangan
Kenak
Kenapa
Napa
Sia
Di Sana
Di Sana
Sine
Di Mana
Di Mana
Ne
mana
mana
Madah
Cakap /Beritahu
Kasitau
Kelakar
Bercakap / Bersembang
Bercakap
Sidaknya
Dia orang
Dorang / Durang
Sidak
Orang
Orang
Empun
Punya
Punya
Kinektok
Sekarang
Skarang
Dudi
Kemudian
Nanti
Gago
Sibuk
Penyibuk
Ya
Itu
Itu
Ari Marek
Kelmarin
Kemarin
Ari Ya
Hari Itu
Hari Tu
Bulak
Bohong
Tipu
Tukuk
Ketuk
Ketuk
Palu
Pukul
Pukul
Tikam
Baling/ Lontar
Humban
Congek
Manja
Manja
Gelik
Risau
Risau
Sigit
Satu
Satu
Dua Igit
Dua
Dua
Tiga Igit dan seterusnya
Tiga dan seterusnya
Tiga dan seterusnya
Biak
Budak
Budak
Miak Kecik
Budak Kecil
Budak Kici


To be continued next entry............ ada keja.. :)

2 comments:

  1. lawak bha ko jez..hehe..ma ko yani n pjot jak dpt pke full s'wak..c kim ndak dpt..hehe

    ReplyDelete