12.12.12

What special about this date?? People said that date was a nice number because of the number. But for me, it just a number. Eventhough it just a date, but on this date leaved unforgetable memory. It's became  worst tragedy that happen on me on this year of 2012..

I got an accident on this date. My car has been crashed with a van. It's was the van fault, but I think I also guilty, because that day I didn't looked at the side mirror. It's happen very fast, and I feel shocked. I pressed the horn about 3 times I think to that van. Guess what?? I shouted at the guy, I said to him "KO TIDAK NAMPAK KA, SAYA SUDAH SIGNAL AWAL2 BAH". I raised my voice to him. I just can control my emotion on that time. Feel kind of regret shouted to that uncle. But I can control my anger bah masa tu.. huhu.. I feel lucky because that guy want to responsible.

Now, my car back to normal. But I'm still trauma and fobia.

my boyfie :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment