What can I do??


So, I think it’s over.. I should never loved someone too much other than my family. It’s make me feel sick! Damn shit...huhu.. Maybe I love the wrong person??? I really don’t know... I think I found the right guy but I’m wrong.. or maybe my expectation is too high for him.. I has no idea.. Yes, he’s right that we’re too young.....to be serious in a relationship..  I’m shy with myself because I’m too much in giving love. I thought that’s would make my relationship is going smooth but I’m totally wrong.. Too much giving love make my love decreasing.... I’m so sorry dear.. Many times you hurt my feeling but seems you don’t care about it.. anyway,thanks for everything.. hope we still can be a friend.. “WHATEVER THINGS HAPPEN I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU”....... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment